Jesus warned there would be tribulation coming.
In fact, He warned that anyone who even intended to live a godly life would suffer persecution. Whether you believe it’s the end time or you simply realize that our government is growing progressively hostile toward Christianity, it’s obvious that some form of tribulation is imminent. But more important is the abiding sense that Jesus will soon be returning!
Jesus was very clear about how to prepare for His second coming and the tribulation that would precede this event. The Word of God presents us with three options:
- Die for your faith
- Endure: barely make it
- Be an over-comer: actually overcome the opposition and live in victory
I don’t know about you, but I’m choosing the third option. I’m willing to die for my faith and I would rather endure than not make it, but since the choice is mine, I’m choosing to overcome. If we’re just preparing for tribulation we’re missing the point. We need to be preparing for the return of our Lord. The over-comer is looking to the solution, not the problem!
I’ve read dozens of books about the second coming and I’ve heard numerous messages about the end times, but I have never heard anyone tell us what Jesus said we needed to do to prepare. He provides the only straightforward truth we need to know in order to overcome and I want to share this with you. I want us to join together to usher in the second coming of our Lord and Savior!
In this fresh, yet scriptural look at Jesus’ return you will:
- Discover the spiritual history of the world
- For the first time be able to understand how we have reached this place of darkness in world history
- Finally see past Lucifer’s actual strategies in the world
- Discover the truth about ancient myths and legends of superhuman beings
- Find out how legalism took such a hold on the minds of the entire world
- Identify the spirit that is at work in the world and in the Church
- Understand how world governments will be seduced by Mystery Babylon
- Recognize the apostate religion, the false Christ, and the false prophet
- Learn the only way to prepare for what lies ahead
This will be unlike anything you have ever read or heard preached about the return of Jesus. You will finally end your confusion and have a plan for the future that makes sense. Plus, with almost every chapter there are sections devoted to how we can apply the information we learned.